Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun






Its so great when Halloween falls on a Friday--you can have so much more fun knowing that you don' t have to work or get kids ready for school the next day.  Since our house is now FINISHED we combined the trick or treating festivities with our first dinner party.  Everyone is probably so sick of hearing me say how grateful I am of the friends I have met because of my fitness team. But I am SO GRATEFUL of the friends I have met.  As a child, I remember how much fun my parents would have with their friends who had kids our age.  Now I finally feel like I have that!  The kids had a great time and so did the adults.  Bella and Cooper were sick of having photos taken, so they don't exactly look like they were having fun---but in this case, the photos don't sum up how they were feeling.  It was wonderful and we are all glad we have today to recover!

No comments: