Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brothers from another Mother- Iowa Part IV





Brandon taught Jack and Cooper this phrase and they just couldn't get enough of it.  If these two were lucky enough to live in the same town, I think Wendy and I would do a lot of driving back and forth. They rarely fight and have such an awesome time every time they are together.  Both of them are full of energy, creativity and sometimes mischief.  It's crazy how fast a game of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle can go from innocent to craziness, so we have to keep our eye on these two.  Their favorite activity this time was putting on their daddy's hats and glasses and  pretending they were ping-pong bandits. Any of you who watch the Backyardigans will understand where that comes from.  Every time they get together, they seem to get along even better.  Wendy and I are lucky to have two little boys who love each other so much.  Jack and Coop this one's for you!

No comments: