Bella and Jack (my nephew) have a unique relationship. When either Wendy or I have both of them, we're pretty sure that people think they are twins. In fact when we were in Mexico, I was holding Finn and sitting with Cooper, Jack, and Bella and a woman asked me why I didn't stop after the twins. Both Bella and Jack have very defined personalities already. Sometimes (like when it is just the two of them playing and Cooper is otherwise occupied) this is a blessing. They both are quite creative and intelligent (yes, I'm bragging) and for one night played "picnic" with each other for over two hours and had a wonderful time. Other times (like when Cooper is a part of the equation) they spend their time being plain rotten to each other. Wendy named them frenemies and it's the perfect name. When they are teenagers however, we think that they will think it is pretty cool to have a cousin that is the exact same age. Until that time though, it is never a dull moment when these two kiddos are around!
A New Experience
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment