Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Class Size Rant

I'm not going to spend a lot of blog time complaining about work, because I am really fortunate in the fact that I love my job.  However, I would like to point out that at this point I find it slightly annoying that counselors keep adding students to my classes when they are already full.  It's hard for me  to get a grasp on the fact that in my 3rd and 4th period only, I have 97 students- that is 9 less than were in my graduating class in Storm Lake!Pari that number with my less than efficient air conditioner and you can just imagine how hot it is in my room by the time 5th period rolls around.  Can we say it's just a bit out of control!  Come on Arnold, give some money back to the schools for Pete's sake!  To end on a positive note, today are auditions for the fall show...pretty exciting!

No comments: