It's back to reality today. Summer break is officially over. I won't complain too much, it's unfair to those of you with real jobs that have to work 12 months out of the year. But in this life of a teacher, today won't be much fun. Meeting after meeting telling us how we are going to raise those test scores this year. I'm looking forward to Wednesday when the students arrive and I can close the door to my room and just teach. I'm not much for all the beginning of the year junk we get handed every year. In honor of this "glorious" day, the kids gave me a taste of my own medicine and took first day of school pictures of me. Scroll back to Coop's first day of school and you will see the great contrast in emotion that a 36 ( I can still say that for two weeks) year old and a five year old have. As a matter of fact, my body language is frighteningly similar to Bella's in Cooper's first day pictures. I wonder where she gets her attitude? Ha-ha.
A New Experience
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment