The weekend of the dance recital is finally here. Yesterday was dress rehearsal and Bella's first time on the big stage. We arrived at the theatre and it took me a few moments to calm down and come to terms with the fact that yes, I was in a theatre full of chaos and no, I WAS NOT IN CHARGE. After a few deep breathes and releasing the controlling side of my personality, it was the cutest thing ever! Who cares if Bella does dances from Seussical the whole time she is on stage instead of the the choreography provided by her teacher? She loved being on stage. I was afraid that the shy side of her personality would come out, but she SPARKLED. In all honesty, dress rehearsal would have been enough for our family, now we have to sit through a three hour long show on Sunday. I'm sure there will be moments on that day too that make me want to laugh and cry at the same moment!
A New Experience
15 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment