I have known
Beth her entire life. The Books and the Robinsons are one big happy family. During the last few years, I have so enjoyed reading
Beth's blog. I only see her maybe once a year, but I feel like I am a part of her life because of her stories that she shares on her blog. I've also always enjoyed writing and decided to follow in Beth's footsteps. I can't think of a better way to keep those that are far away up to date on each day in the life of the Nocera family. Thanks Beth for inspiring me to get this thing started! It only took me a year to actually do it.
1 comment:
I'm so honored :) I look forward to feeling like I'm right in your lives, too! Tell the kids, "Beff says hi!". I'll miss you this weekend in Okoboji!
Love,
Beth
Post a Comment