Cooper is six today. Six! It's so hard to believe that he is already this old. He seems to grow up more and more everyday now that he is in first grade. He is SO TALL (that's always been the case), his face is thinning out (sort of, he'll always have the famous cheeks) and his voice doesn't sound like a toddler's anymore. Some of the things I love most about Cooper are: his kindness, his smile and laugh, his enthusiasm about everything, his creativity and his great hugs. Tonight we are going to Disneyland to celebrate, tomorrow Mimi and Papa arrive and then on Sunday is the big roller skating extravaganza. Happy Birthday Cooper, we love you!
A New Experience
16 years ago
2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Coop! We love you and wish we were there to celebrate with you!
Uncle B., Aunt wendy, Jack and Finn
It sounds like Cooper and the entire family is having a fun celebration!
I still remember being in World Market six-years ago when I got the call that Cooper had arrived!
Post a Comment