A Day In The Life...
Monday, September 29, 2008
I'd Rather Eat Glass
Today was our first rehearsal in the actual theatre for Macbeth. The lights don't work, the sound doesn't work. I hate technical theatre, I'd rather eat glass. That's all I have to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Life Is Good
Labels
Animal Control
(1)
Drama
(1)
Family
(43)
Family/Friends
(5)
Friends
(3)
Friends/Girls Gone Active
(1)
Girls Gone Active
(7)
Remodel
(15)
Rent
(1)
School
(6)
Theatre
(1)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
June
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(5)
▼
2008
(77)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
▼
September
(15)
I'd Rather Eat Glass
An apple a day
Shave and A Haircut
"Goodbye Love"..
A Pit and Fumes
Happy Birthday Jack!
One Step Closer to the Finish
Thank You for Being a Friend...
TRI-Again
Friday Night Lights
Mr Responsibility
The Big Challenge
Almost There
Birthday Surprises
High Rollers
►
August
(16)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
No comments:
Post a Comment