Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Mr Responsibility




Today was the first award day of the year at Rio Vista, Cooper's school.  Dave and I were invited to attend because Cooper was getting an award.  After watching the third graders and their very humorous rendition of "Catch a Wave" ( I'm sure to their parents it was adorable and entertaining), the awards began.  Cooper received the "Responsibility" award for his class.  Cooper says it is because he helped his friend Presley, who is in kindergarten, the day that he couldn't find his lunch and because he lets the new boy Richard play with he and Logan.  Who knows if these are the reasons. But I'm sure it is the little random acts of kindness that Cooper does all of the time, that made his teacher take note.  We're proud of you Coop and we hope you are still considered a "responsible" student when you are 16!  On a final note, as you can see, I will not be receiving the award for "best parent photographer".  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it! :)