Today it is Jack's (my nephew's) fourth birthday. It is so hard to believe that the little frenemies are turning four already. It seems like it was yesterday when we made a trip to Iowa City in the fall to meet the new baby Jack. I remember how little he seemed compared to Cooper and how funny it was at Flash! when the photographer told Wendy she should bring him back for some "nudes" (actually more creepy than funny). Now Jack is a little man. I swear he is the most intelligent four year old I know. Last year when Cooper was in Kindergarten, I kept telling Wendy, "I think Jack is more ready for school than Cooper." Jack has a love for life and an amazing imagination. He is probably going to grow up to be the next Doogie Howser- but with more bedside manner . He comes up with some of the funniest one liners I have ever heard. We wish we could have been there for his bounce-house party! We weren't there physically, but we were in spirit!
A New Experience
16 years ago
1 comment:
I've got tears! Thanks for the wonderful message, we talked about all day how we wished Coop and Bella were there! :)
Post a Comment