Today, I finally connected with a dear friend. Lisa and I started teaching at Victor the same year. It is hard to believe that it was 14 years ago that we both began our teaching career at V-High. Since then Lisa has traveled the world, even spent time living in Costa Rica. When she and her husband lived in Victorville, there wasn't a couple that Dave and I enjoyed spending time with more. When they moved to other locations in So. Cal, we still found time to hang out, go on weekend trips together and just have a great time every time. We went through the experience of being newly weds, new dog owners and new home owners together. We even lived together in one house for about a month when they were remodeling a house they had just purchased. How many friends can do that?! I dedicate this blog to Lisa and the fact that no matter how much time passes between our phone calls ( years) it still seems like yesterday when we spoke last. Thanks Lisa for being such a wonderful person and a wonderful friend!
No comments:
Post a Comment